Sign in to follow this  
Jägermeister

New B&T products at Enforce Tac / IWA next week

Dear friends of the press,

Next week we will meet in Nuremberg. We are very excited to see you there, as we have exciting new products. Let me give you a sneak preview on one of our new products:

USW-G17

There are many carbine conversion systems on the market in which an shooter can mount his or her pistol in order to get something like a pistol carbine. Frankly, the outcome of many of these conversions are neither a pistol nor a carbine, it’s a bulky toy.

With the introduction of the B&T USW-G17 chassis, one can convert any Gen 3, 4 or 5  Glock into a true pistol carbine, meaning one can still carry and use it like a pistol, but thanks to the integrated folding stock,one can use it as a carbine with enhanced accuracy.

34647E1B-F199-455C-8BFE-8ABCD2059962.png

I would love to demonstrate you the product personally at our booth 12-532 at Enforce Tac or at our booth 9-204 at IWA.

I will have a press kit ready for you there with some other new products plus images on all new products. 

Looking forward on seeing you in Nuremberg. 

Best personal regards from Switzerland

Ralph

Außerhalb Deutschlands, ist die Glock,  die weitest verbreitete Dienstwaffe. Dienstwaffenträger sind meist nicht ganz so firm in der Beherrschung ihres Geräts und erhöhen die Trefferwahrscheinlichkeit jenseits 25m beträchtlich durch die Nutzung von Anschlagschäften.

Könner treffen auch ohne, auf 100m ein mannsgroßes Ziel.

Die aktuellen terroristischen Bedrohungen können Szenarien auf Gewehrsdistanz enthalten und wenn es zeitlich eng wird, kann man vieleicht nicht das Stg aus dem Kofferraum holen.

My 2cts.

• Thanks 1

Wenn jemand die Kurzwaffe dienstlich schon nicht beherrscht, möchte ich dann als Bürger wirklich, dass derjenige dann auch noch ein StGw im Arsenal zur Verfügung hat?